Freelance clients project

Fiverr

when you are at a stage to solve business problems with your design skills then it's obvious that the client reaches you!

Here's my work update 




NEW GIG 2022

Let's make a difference





some project work 

An event poster for the client



This one is for an international hockey team 
you can see their logo and verify the work




Another fine vector design for the same brand
work for 
Penguins Pride Night collab with You Can Play and two clubs as mentioned above


This one is for a startup brand called RAAH 

Design for their new t-shirt launch in the market. This is a specific art called Madhubani style

So, recently finished a project of IFBB pro BIKINI COMPETITION, OLYMPIA

This project was about their social media poster design and branding a bit, ordered by wiserfit (client).

''she gave a brief description of the poster and after a few meetings, we settle the poster how it was gonna look. initially, she gave a lot of data about which kind of design she wants and I delivered the same. so this is how it looks...


-wiser fit (client)

I need an event poster for my Women's Bodybuilding & Fitness Competition. Most of the current bodybuilding images are not classy (examples on https://www.ifbbpro.com/category/all-categories/events/page/2/ ) - my goal is to stand out and be different as one of the ONLY female-only events like this. My show colors are shades of purple and black. I will upload the previous years' images but want something different this year. Also uploaded 2 different options of our show logo to use. Main details - date: August 20, 2022 Website: www.nashvillefitshow.com // will upload more info in a few minutes

After all brief and discussion started my design for a whole new different look





This landscape format was okay but they asked for an A4 format (portrait/vertical)


Design process


they like the design but ask for revision as it was more kind of award show poster looking!









This is how they came to the final design selection

This was all about guiding you through my working process

So these were a few brand work I have shown and a couple of brands is confidential for now! will launch soon!

check out my Fiverr services

Design software use 

Adobe photoshop
Adobe illustrator

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any doubt do let me know.

Pages